Member Experience Coordinator
As a Member Experience Coordinator, you will promptly, professionally and courteously help connect credit union members with our sales consultant team and arrange for valuable sales appointments in a call center environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, reliable, with a positive "team-player" attitude.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong work-ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Prompt response to internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism.
- Assist members who are inquiring about vehicles over the phone.
- Maintain daily activity records and reports.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain high ethical standards in all actions.
- Ensure our customers have a world-class car-buying experience at every step along their sales journey, from generating appointments to conducting follow-up calls.
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees and schedule consultant appointments.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and maintain a high energy level.
- Must have excellent phone etiquette.
- Must be comfortable working with Microsoft Outlook.
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills to complete ongoing follow-up with members.
- Must apply for and acquire a Salesperson License.
- This position will have rotating shifts as follows:
Monday – Friday: 10:30a – 7:00p
Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Tuesday – Saturday: 9:00a – 5:30p
- This position is classified as non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (Wage and Hour Law).
- Your pay rate will be $18.00 per hour paid twice a month. In addition, you will be eligible for a monthly incentive.
- In-person scheduled appointment scheduled and held: $10 per appointment
- Car sold: $20 per car sold
Founded in 1971, Autoland believes people deserve a better car buying experience. As one of the largest auto concierge services in the country, Autoland provides a convenient and hassle-free car buying service. Autoland takes pride in working with our Credit Union partners giving back to the communities through quarterly charitable grants, supporting local events and other community-based initiatives.
AUTOLAND OFFERS THE FOLLOWING:
- Stability-Proven business model which has surpassed four decades.
- Competitive Compensation-Combination of hourly and commission-based plan.
- Paid PTO and Sick Leave.
- Employees receive 10 holidays annually.
- Vision/Dental/Medical Insurance/401k.
We are experiencing continued growth and are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who share our core values of providing outstanding customer service.